FAQs: CVs and interviews
I’m not a fit for any of the roles on offer, but can I still send you my CV?
Yes – we accept speculative applications.
Do you accept agency applications?
Yes, but we’ll only consider candidates of the right calibre.
What is the dress code for interviews?
Although we have a smart-casual policy in the office, we recommend you dress smartly for an interview.
What will the interview process involve?
The interviews for different roles will obviously vary.If we invite you in for an interview, we’ll give you full details beforehand.
Is there a benefits package with Simpson Travel?
We offer a great benefits’ package including:
- Competitive salaries
- Company pension
- Performance-related bonus
- Travel insurance
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Generous holiday concessions
- A pleasant working environment in a modern office with attractive natural surroundings
- Friend and family discounts on Simpson Travel holidays
- Educationals – trips for staff to get to know and understand our destinations
- ‘Cycle to work’ scheme
What are the normal office working hours?
9am – 6pm, Monday to Friday,
10am – 4pm, Saturdays and Sundays for customer facing roles on a rotational basis, with time off in lieu.