In this section...
- Stylish country hotel
- Relaxed and intimate
- Shared heated swimming pool
- Bonifacio 15-minute drive
Early bird offer... Many of our 2022 holidays are now on sale and we're promising this year's prices when you book before 30 June 2021. The offer only applies to properties where 2022 prices are listed but all other properties can still be reserved online using our Advance Registration scheme.
Tucked away in the fragrant maquis close to Bonifacio, this stylish intimate 10-suite hotel describes itself as a ‘home from home’, though in reality not many of us can claim an infinity pool in the back garden or a magnificent white sand beach at the end of the road.
There is definitely a relaxed and intimate atmosphere however, thanks to thoughtful touches such as the mini-bar, Nespresso machine and wifi in the bedrooms. Breakfast is a feast of local produce, served either in your room, on the pool terrace or at the huge, communal dining table, as the mood takes you. The views and sense of space are supremely relaxing, but should any trace of stress remain, an indulgent beauty or massage treatment or an exhilarating day out on one of the hotel’s own private boats should take care of it.
Corsica’s most famous beaches – Palombaggia, Santa Giulia and La Rondinara – are around 20 minutes away by car, but if you prefer to let someone else do the driving, hotel staff will take you in their beach buggy to the secluded white sands of Canneto, where your only other companions are likely to be those who have arrived by yacht. For an evening out or a spot of shopping, atmospheric Bonifacio is an easy 15 minutes away by car.
- 2 Superior rooms
- 8 Deluxe rooms
- Superior rooms with open-plan shower rooms, separate WC
- Deluxe rooms with en-suite shower rooms and separate WC (can be interconnected on request), with sea/country views and terrace/balcony
- All double rooms (limited twin beds, available on request)
- Satellite TV and DVD player
- Bluetooth speakers
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Mini-bar (payable locally)
- Heated swimming pool 8m x 8m (depth 1.1m – 1.9m)
- Breakfast included
- Lunch and dinner on request and can be served by the pool or on your own terrace
- Snacks available throughout the day between 11:30am-8:00pm (cold meats, Corsican cheeses, salads and sandwiches, ice cream and fruit juices)
- Not suitable for wheelchair users due to different levels accessed only by steps
- Beauty treatments and massages available on request
- Deposit of 30% of the total package price is required to book this holiday
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Check-in time – 3pm
- Check-out time – 10am
- Canetto Beach 10min drive
- Restaurant 10min drive
- Bonifacio 15min drive
- Santa Manza 15min drive
- Figari airport 50min drive
- Bastia airport 2hr 40min drive
We are happy to arrange your car hire in Corsica; please click here to view options and prices. All hire cars booked with us include:
- Fully inclusive insurance, with zero excess*
- Free additional driver
When you book your car with us, we'll also make sure the paperwork is done in advance, leaving you free to simply check and sign for the vehicle when you arrive. For further information regarding travel arrangements click here.
* For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
Hotel Version Maquis was fabulous and spotlessly clean. Staff were so friendly and helpful. We were taken to the beach nearby in their buggy on the second day which was fun. The pool was clean with great views over the maquis. The info book left for us was very comprehensive telling us of drives which were incredible. Stunning scenery and lots to do. Plenty of restaurants in Bonifacio to choose from. We loved it and will definitely return.
Mrs Pritchard – September 2016
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
View holiday Booking Conditions