In this section...
- Simpson Exclusive
- Stunning contemporary villa
- Private heated saltwater swimming pool
- Simpson family extras available
- Santa Giulia beach 8-minute drive
- Porto Vecchio 10-minute drive
Our 2022 holidays are now available to reserve online. For more information, visit our Advance Registration page.
Despite its reputation as one of the most exclusive destinations in Europe, Corsica has surprisingly few truly top of the range villas, and those which do exist are rarely available to rent. Combining extraordinary space and light with a highly sought-after position overlooking the eponymous beach and bay, Villa Santa Giulia is a rare and wonderful exception.
The sleek low lines and minimalist all-white décor offer a unique Modernist touch. The interior proportions are already substantial, but when the glass walls of the living area and master bedroom are slid completely out of sight, the feeling of unrestricted space is exhilarating. Ten minutes’ drive from Porto Vecchio and only eight minutes from the watersports, bars and beach restaurants of celebrated Santa Giulia beach, this villa combines the best of local modern architecture with convenient access to the finest holiday facilities on the island.
A short stroll along the lane Villa Petra Bianca and Villa du Maquis share the same spectacular views; when booked together or in combination, these villas afford a wonderful opportunity for larger groups to enjoy this special spot.
- 4 bedroom villa (sleeps 8)
- Large open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with TV, DVD player, Bluetooth speakers
- Kitchen includes hob, electric oven, American fridge-freezer with ice maker and water dispenser, microwave, dishwasher
- Utility room with washing machine
- Fully retracting sliding glass terrace doors
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with WC, access to internal courtyard
- Double bedroom with two retracting glass walls with en-suite shower-room, WC, access to pool terrace
- 2 double bedrooms both with en-suite shower-room with WC; access to pool terrace
- Separate guest WC
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioned throughout
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Built-in barbecue and covered exterior dining area
- Private heated saltwater swimming pool 11m x 3.3m (depth 1.12m – 1.68m), electric security cover, access via steps, pool not heated in July/August (charge to heat during these two months €250/week)
- The villa is cleaned twice a week: Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Bath/beach towels and bed linen change on Thursdays
- Additional cleaning can be arranged if required (€25/hour, 2 hour minimum)
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack (includes cot/travel cot, bed guard, highchair, baby-gate, bottle steriliser, baby bath, non-slip bath mat, potty)
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4.00pm
- Check-out time – 9.00am
- Santa Giulia Beach 8min drive
- Restaurant 10min drive
- Porto Vecchio 10min drive
- Sperone Golf Course 40min drive
- Figari airport 40min drive
- Bastia airport 2hr 15min drive
This property is priced on an accommodation-only basis. To view details of recommended flights please click here.
We are happy to arrange your car hire in Corsica; please click here to view options and prices. All hire cars booked with us include:
- Fully inclusive insurance, with zero excess*
- Free additional driver
When you book your car with us, we'll also make sure the paperwork is done in advance, leaving you free to simply check and sign for the vehicle when you arrive. For further information regarding travel arrangements click here.
* For this particular destination, the undercarriage is not included in the cover.
What a treat! It’s our first visit to Corsica and we’ve had a fabulous time. Driving in the mountains and finding our own rock pools, early swims at Santa Giulia, paddle boarding and sailing, relaxing by the pool… Thanks to Roberto for his great advice.
The Ritchie family – August 2019
We have had a wonderful week in this beautiful villa.
Rod, Penny & family – July 2019
We have had a lovely week at this wonderful villa. Simpson has been great as usual.
The Thorne family – June 2019
We reluctantly leave this beautiful villa with wonderful memories. Thank you to Roberto for his support and the efforts of the cleaning staff – this has made for a truly relaxing stay. We have fallen in love with Corsica and the stunning beaches and scenery.
The Jones family – June 2019
A great week. A well-equipped and stunning villa in a superb position. We visited Bonifacio and several of the beaches. Altogether a great island and great holiday. Roberto was as nice a holiday rep as you could ask for – 5-Star – we will come again.
Bob, Gina, Chris and James – September 2018
Villa Santa Giulia – what an absolutely stunning villa and a fabulous view! We did not move much from the villa, except to venture out to Porto Vecchio and Bonifacio for dinner. Another wonderful Simpson Travel holiday, our best villa to date. I’m sure we’ll be back.
Chris, Ann, Will, Helen & Dan – July 2018
Lovely villa, and we had a great week's holiday. Thank you so much, hopefully we will be back.
Richard, Max, Cleo, Chris & Tom – September 2017
A very relaxing holiday on this beautiful unspoiled island in this perfect villa. Thank you Roberto for your help.
Robert & Sonia – June 2017
As we write we are breathing in perfumed breeze and dreamy views of Santa Giulia. We have been so comfortable here, from the stunning natural beauty around the villa to the perfectly appointed interiors. We could not have asked for more and we feel sad to be leaving it behind. We leave feeling rejuvenated and excited to return and discover more of lovely Corsica.
Mrs Smeaton – June 2016
A beautiful villa, it was like staying in a 5-star hotel! Well placed for Porto Vecchio, Bonifacio and all the best beaches.
Mrs Gregory – July 2015
Spotless villa in stunning position ably served by cleaners, gardeners and especially Roberto.
Mr Ludlow – May 2015
Our choice of Corsican properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to genuine luxury and style. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide. We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities and Amenities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
Just across the water from Sardinia, history takes a cosmopolitan turn in the winding streets, imposing citadels and elegant marinas of Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. A luxury holiday here comes with no shortage of style, and plenty of restaurants, cafés, boutiques and museums. Not far away, you'll also find the family-friendly beaches of Pinarello and pine-shaded Palombaggia, as well as the white sands of Santa Giulia and chic St Cyprien.
Every Simpson Exclusive Villa includes our complimentary Concierge Service, designed to make your holiday experience as relaxing and seamless as possible.
Before you leave the UK, our dedicated Pre-departure Team will help you plan the details of your holiday, from the logistics of your journey to your own personal requirements. Drawing on our experience and extensive local knowledge, we are able to accommodate any feasible request.
As a minimum, we can arrange:
- UK airport hotels and parking
- UK airport lounge access
- Private chef service
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Celebrations and anniversaries
- Restaurant recommendations and reservations
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- Boat hire and excursions
- Private jets
Once you arrive at your villa, our local Concierge will be available throughout your holiday for any further advice or assistance.
View holiday Booking Conditions