In this section...
- Stylish and modern villa in Mal Pas
- Walking distance to sandy beaches
- Lovely lawned garden
- Close to pretty Alcúdia
- Simpson family extras available
This modern and stylish villa, located next door to Ca’n Joan, is just a gentle stroll from two of the finest beaches in north Mallorca, Sant Joan and Playa San Pere – known as the local Mal Pas beaches positioned just a five-minute drive from the attractive old town of Alcúdia.
Like Ca’n Joan this lovely villa is wonderful for outdoor living with an elegant garden sitting area and shady terrace to enjoy al fresco dinners. You can spend lazy days by the pool, amble along to the beach bar for lunch and then enjoy a relaxed evening in the comfort of your own spacious back garden. The interiors are equally well thought out, with three air-conditioned, en-suite bedrooms to suit either a family or a group of friends.
Mal Pas is a small residential enclave on the fringes of Alcúdia old town, and has become a resort in its own right thanks to its two lovely beaches. The great appeal of Villa Manresa and the area is that you don’t really need to drive much. The beach is a five-minute stroll, and it’s only ten minutes to the centre of Mal Pas, where you can spend a car-free evening enjoying dinner and a bottle or two of excellent Binissalem wine. For a wider choice, the shops, restaurants and atmospheric old streets of Alcúdia are just five minutes in the car.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
- 3 bedroom villa (sleeps 2-6)
- Living/dining room with Satellite TV (limited English-speaking channels), DVD player; leads to terrace
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine; leads to terrace
- Double bedroom with en-suite shower room
- 2 double bedrooms (bed can be configured into a twin on request) both with en-suite shower rooms; leads to shared spacious balcony overlooking garden
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Complimentary WiFi
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Light mid week clean included
- Weekly clean and linen/towel change included for 2 week durations
- Private swimming pool 8m x 5m (depth 1.3m throughout) with ladder
- Our Covid-19 pledge means your holiday is fully protected. However, there may be special conditions surrounding flexible booking at this property. For further details, please visit: /covid-pledge-flexible-booking.
Simpson family extras
- Complimentary infant pack (includes cot/travel cot, bed guard, highchair, baby-gate, bottle steriliser, baby bath, non-slip bath mat, potty)
- Nappies and Babywipes – order at least 7 days prior to departure for delivery to your villa before you arrive
- Car seats and booster seats can be provided at a supplement, subject to availability
- Our pool fencing service is available at a supplement of £300 per week. The service is subject to availability and must be booked in the UK prior to departure. The fence will be in place for your arrival at the villa.
- To pre-book any of our family extras please call 020 8392 5747
- Private nanny service offering babysitting and full or half-day childcare packages. Please ask one of our Destination Specialists for details or visit Jelly and Ice-Cream.
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
Villa access times
- Check-in time – 4:00pm
- Check-out time – 10:00am
- Beach with restaurant (Mal Pas) 5min walk
- Supermarket/restaurants/chill-out bar (Mal Pas) 10min walk
- Restaurants/shops (Alcudia Old Town) 5min drive
- Beach (Puerto Pollença) 15min drive
- Pollença (restaurants/shops) 25min drive
- Palma and airport 50min drive
Based on the number of people travelling, the following hire car(s) are included in the package price of your holiday:
- 2 guests – 1 Group A1, Citroën C1 or similar*
- 3-4 guests – 1 Group B6, Peugeot 208 or similar*
- 5 guests – 1 Group C2, Peugeot 308 or similar*
- 6 guests – 2 Group B6, Peugeot 208 or similar*
* All our cars include comprehensive insurance with no excess charge. For this particular destination, the undercarriage, tyres, wing mirrors and windscreen are not included in the cover.
Group A1 – 1.0 litre engine, 1 medium and 1 small suitcase*
Group B6 – 1.2 litre engine, 2 large suitcases*
Group C2 – 1.4 litre engine, 3 large suitcases*
Group D2 – Citroën Berlingo or similar, 1.4 litre engine, 6 large suitcases*
Group E1, Citroën C3 Automatic or similar,1.2 litre engine, 3 medium suitcases*
Group E2, Peugeot 308 Automatic or similar, 1.2 litre engine, 1 large and 2 medium suitcases*
Group P2, Citroën Grand C4 Picasso or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 4 large and 1 small suitcase*
Group P3, Ford Transit 8 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
Group P4, Ford Transit 9 seater or similar, 1.6 litre engine, 5 large suitcases*
* Suitcase sizes are based on a large suitcase being approximately 75cm x 41cm x 31cm, a medium suitcase of approximately 65cm x 46cm x 29cm and a small suitcase of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm.
Our holiday experience at Villa Manresa for a family of six, aged 73 down to 22 months, was wonderful. Good instructions to find it, very well appointed. We had such a lot of fun, in the pool, down in the aquamarine, warm waters at Son Pere Bay. So safe. We even managed trips to Alcúdia market, Pollença and Formentor peninsular – how spectacular! Very happy, overall a wonderful and memorable family holiday.
P Smith – August 2019
A delightful and very well equipped villa! Enjoyed games and pool time with grandsons in a really safe environment. Great short walks around the peninsula to Villa Manresa and winding drive to Mirador de la Victoria for beautiful views. Thank you, Claire, for recommendations, great tapas in Can Polit in Alcúdia. Easy living with young children as all Spanish restaurants love to welcome all.
The Henderson Family – September 2018
Superb villa, pool and location. Very good holiday. Would definitely come again and recommend to anybody.
The Cass Family – September 2018
Villa Manresa was outstanding – very well equipped and clean. The garden offered loads of space for relaxation. The car hire arrangements worked very well and Claire, the Simpson Travel representative, was very helpful. We found the whole service met, and in some cases, exceeded our expectations and will definitely book with Simpson Travel again.
Isitt Family – Roy & Anne Whitworth – July 2018
We had a lovely time. A great villa and excellent facilities nearby. The beach was fantastic for the children and the cafés and nearby restaurants were excellent for adults.
The Seaman and Pearce Families – June 2018
Thank you, Claire, for being so helpful. It felt really good to know you were on hand to help – and you did. The villa was wonderful and a lot of thought went into making sure everything we needed was to hand. The scenery was out of this world and we really enjoyed the beach clean-up day.
Roger, Jennifer & Emma – May 2018
The villa and location have been perfect for us. Lovely pool and garden, comfortable rooms and amazing showers! Two gorgeous local beaches with turquoise blue water that is as warm as a tepid bath. Pollença is a very pretty town; the steps up to the church are fun to stroll up. If you fancy a challenge then try finding Platja del Coll Baix. Voted No.1 in The Guardian's 10 most secret European beaches. A great adventure; though expect to get lost at least once. The inflatable that sits 100m offshore at Porto Pollença provided hours of fun, though it's exhausting trying to stay on it! All in all a really lovely week. Thank you to Claire for all her expert advice and help and to Simpson Travel.
Isitt Family – September 2017
Wow, what an amazing villa! We had a lovely time on the island and Claire has been very helpful in her recommendations of restaurants in Porto Pollença. Sóller is also well worth a visit as is a trip on the tram that runs from Sóller Port to the town. Great snorkelling at the beach near the villa too. Thank you.
The Walsh Family – August 2017
Professional from beginning to end, very responsive and helpful back office team were of note, very knowledgeable. Excellent holiday experience.
Mr Fletcher – August 2017
Our choice of Mallorquín properties is as diverse as the island itself, ranging from simple seaside charm to comfortable and stylish. Much of our portfolio is privately owned, and price alone is therefore not a universal guide.
We contract all our accommodation in person, and each property has its individual appeal. To help you make the right choice based on your own priorities, we have devised a simple grading guide to be considered in conjunction with each individual property description, awarding up to a maximum of five stars for the below categories.
* For further clarification on Facilities, please view the 'Details' tab for each property or speak to one of our experienced sales consultants.
For centuries an inspiration for writers and painters, Pollença continues to capture the imagination and makes the perfect Mallorca holiday destination. The town square, with its array of bars and restaurants, is at the heart of town, while the Chapel El Calvari’s hilltop location offers stunning panoramic views and beautiful 13th- century artefacts. Just 7km from the town is Puerto Pollença whose sandy beach boasts crystal clear waters, watersports and the relaxing Pine Walk along the seafront.
To complete the picture of your luxury holiday in Pollença and Puerto Pollença, we offer a selection of handpicked villas and a delightful agroturisme hotel, an inspiring blend of old and new for families and couples alike.
Explore our pre-bookable experiences in Pollença & Puerto Pollença
View holiday Booking Conditions